At the Solstice, we’re suspended in time between the worlds of light and darkness. In that mysterious neither-world, the gates are open for a deeper Magic to unfold. Will you enter and plant the seeds for your next creation?
Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2023
3 pm Eastern US
Join Donna Woodwell, the witchy headmistress of the School of Magic & Mastery, for a special 60-minute gathering, featuring everything you need to celebrate the Solstice.
- A quick exploration of the Solstice & other festivals of rebirth around the world
- Rituals including a dinner with your ancestors, shadow work & scrying
- Crafts include making a scrying mirror, decorating a Book of Shadows binder, and Mexican hot chocolate
- A guided meditation ceremony to experience the Mysteries of the season for yourself
- A stunning magazine that includes an explanation of the seasonal celebrations, rituals, and crafts to refer back to year after year.
Bring yourself, comfy clothes, and your positive spirit. If you can’t make the live session, sign up anyway so you can have the replay sent to you automatically.
Is tuning into Nature your Spiritual Practice?
When you join the Society of Hour Keepers, you'll be invited to all of Magic School's magical ceremonial evenings, including:
- A monthly live 60-minute Have a Magical New Moon forecast & rituals
- A monthly live 60-minute Have a Magical Full Moon forecast & rituals
- A monthly live 60-minute Zodiac Sun-sign Magical forecast & rituals
- 8 live celebrations for solstices, equinoxes & other witchy days
Learn all about the Society of Hour Keepers here.